You just finished building your first gaming PC. It’s got all the bells and whistles that you wanted, and you can’t wait to start gaming. But there’s one more thing you need to do before you can start gaming: control the fan speeds. In this article, we’ll show you how to control the fan speeds of your newly built gaming PC.
How To Control The Fan Speeds Of Your Newly Built Gaming PC
Steps to take before you begin
Before you start controlling the fan speeds of your newly built gaming PC, there are a few things you need to do first:
1. Make sure all the fans are connected to the motherboard. If they’re not, they won’t be controlled by the motherboard and you’ll have to control them manually.
2. Download and install a fan control software. There are many options available, so choose one that you’re comfortable with.
3. Once the software is installed, launch it and follow the instructions on how to set up the fan speed controls.
4. Make sure to save the changes you’ve made so they’re applied the next time you boot up your PC.
How to control the fan speeds of your newly built gaming PC
Assuming you have a newly built gaming PC, you will want to make sure that you can control the fan speeds. This is important for two reasons: first, so that your PC can run cooler and quieter; and second, so that you can avoid any potential damage to your PC from overheating.
There are a few different ways to control the fan speeds of your newly built gaming PC. The first is to use the BIOS. To do this, you will need to enter the BIOS menu and look for the “Fan Control” or “Fan Speed Control” option. Once you have found this option, you can use the up and down arrow keys to adjust the fan speed.
The second way to control the fan speeds of your newly built gaming PC is to use a third-party fan control software. There are a number of different software programs available, but we recommend SpeedFan. Once you have downloaded and installed SpeedFan, you can launch the program and use the graphical interface to adjust the fan speeds.
That’s all there is to it! By following these steps, you should be able to easily control the fan speeds of your newly built gaming PC.
Things to keep in mind while controlling the fan speeds
1. Make sure that the airflow in your case is not restricted.
2. Consider the noise levels that you are comfortable with.
3. Make sure that the fans are not too close to any heat-sensitive components.
4. Choose a fan speed that will strike a balance between cooling performance and noise levels.
To conclude, in order to control the fan speeds of your newly built gaming PC, you will need to connect your fans to the motherboard using either the three-pin or four-pin headers. Once connected, you can then use the BIOS or a software program like SpeedFan to control the speed of each individual fan. By doing this, you can ensure that your gaming PC stays cool and quiet, even when under heavy load.