Microsoft Office Picture Manager is not included in Office 2013 but you can install it by doing the following:
1. Download the Office 2013 installer from Microsoft’s website.
2. Run the installer and choose the “Customize” option.
3. Select the “Office Tools” option and then choose “Picture Manager.”
4. Complete the installation and launch Picture Manager from the Start menu.
Install Microsoft Office Picture Manager in Office 2013
Why you should install Microsoft Office Picture Manager in Office 2013
If you’re like most people, you probably take a lot of pictures. And, if you’re like most people, you probably have a lot of pictures stored on your computer. But, if you’re like most people, you probably don’t have a lot of time to spend managing those pictures. That’s where Microsoft Office Picture Manager comes in.
Microsoft Office Picture Manager is a software program that helps you manage your pictures. With Picture Manager, you can easily view, edit, and share your pictures. And, best of all, it’s included with Microsoft Office 2013.
So, if you’re looking for an easy way to manage your pictures, install Microsoft Office Picture Manager in Office 2013.
What are the benefits of installing Microsoft Office Picture Manager in Office 2013
There are several benefits to installing Microsoft Office Picture Manager in Office 2013. One benefit is that it provides a central place for managing all of your pictures. It also makes it easy to crop, resize, and edit your pictures. Additionally, Office Picture Manager provides a number of advanced features, such as red-eye removal and picture enhancements.
How to get started with Microsoft Office Picture Manager in Office 2013
Now that Microsoft Office Picture Manager is installed on your computer, you can begin using it to manage your pictures. Here’s how to get started:
1. Start by opening Microsoft Office Picture Manager. You can do this by opening the Start menu and clicking on All Programs, then Microsoft Office 2013, and finally Microsoft Office Picture Manager.
2. Once Microsoft Office Picture Manager is open, you’ll see a variety of options on the left-hand side of the screen. These options let you view, edit, organize, and share your pictures.
3. To view your pictures, simply click on the “Pictures” option. This will open up a window displaying all of the pictures that are currently stored on your computer.
4. To edit a picture, first click on the picture that you want to edit. This will open the picture in the main window. Then, click on the “Edit” button located in the toolbar at the top of the screen.
5. To organize your pictures, click on the “Organize” option. This will open up a window that lets you create folders and sub-folders to store your pictures.
6. To share your pictures, click on the “Share” option. This will open up a window with a variety of options for sharing your pictures.
Troubleshooting Microsoft Office Picture Manager in Office 2013
If you’re having trouble getting Microsoft Office Picture Manager to work in Office 2013, there are a few things you can try.
First, make sure that you have installed all of the latest updates for Office 2013. You can do this by opening any Office program, going to the File menu, and then selecting Account. Under the Product Information section, you should see a link to check for updates.
If you’re still having trouble, you can try reinstalling Office Picture Manager. To do this, go to the Control Panel and then select Programs and Features. Find Office Picture Manager in the list of installed programs and then select Uninstall. Once it’s been uninstalled, you can download the latest version from Microsoft’s website and install it.
If you’re still having trouble after taking these steps, you can try reaching out to Microsoft support for help.